Clarify if there's a maintainer here - Was: Re: Official Debian Images for Vagrant

Hi.

Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel@libera.cc> writes:

> I would like to make these images official as much as James Bromberger
> did for Amazon, so I'd like to know what should I do for that.
>
> I was thinking to follow these steps:
>
>  * Move image documentation creation on wiki.debian.org
>  * ask official permission to leader@ about the "right" to upload these
> images to Vagrant online service
>  * package the script used to create the images
>
> Remarks, suggestions, rants ?

Digging the archives, as I noticed this message of yours and your
mention in https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud and wondering if there's
any progress ...

I'm not sure, but it seems that your efforts on bootstrap-vz may not have
succeeded, or you lost interest in maintaining some official images
based on the use of bootstrap-vz ?

Could you please clarify, and/or edit
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud to reflect your current status on
this, for the sake of clarity ?