Re: Official Debian Images for Vagrant

Hi Stéphane,

I guess should be asked to Emmanuel, but... Those images are going to
be hosted at files.vagrantup.com? Or there will be a new public
repository?

Also, would be nice if we could take a look at those scripts that are
being used to build them. Looks like you guys are not using
bootstrap-vz[1]?

[1]: https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz