Re: bootstrap-vz debian package and some other stuff

On 2014-06-05 00:27:34, Anders Ingemann wrote:
> On 4 June 2014 20:56, Anders Ingemann <anders@ingemann.de> wrote:
>      Way cool Marcin!
>     > Anders can you start (at least) tagging releases on github?
>
>     Will do. I'm close to calling wraps on the manifest layout, though I'd like
>     to squeeze a small change about a provider specific section in.
>     So let's call it 0.9.0 for now (I plan to follow semver if possible).
>
>     > Probably some purists would like to have tarballs as well but for d/watch
>     tags from github should be sufficient ;-)
>
>     github automatically generates compressed tarballs for every release.

Hello,
Thx a lot, I just adjusted d/watch and it's working now.

> Here's the release: https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/releases
> And here's the pypi package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/bootstrap-vz
>
> I am all riled up about having a package added to the Debian main repo :-))))

Well, I think 1st I have to build 0.9.0 and then somebody have to upload it.
For me package already looks good (and 'lintian -vEI --pedantic' clean) if
somebody could 'test drive' it (for me it's working) then it'll be good
indicator that we're ready to roll.

Anders thx a lot for your work and fast track in solving any issues we had (not
mentioning thx a lot to other involved).
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3