Re: Building EC2 images locally fails

Dnia 2014-01-08, śro o godzinie 19:39 +0100, Anders Ingemann pisze:
[ cut ]

> Argh, forgot to hit Reply-All.
> I just noticed that I didn't really help with your problem, haha.
> The solution is to bootstrap on an EC2-Instance. Right now, you can't
> bootstrap AMIs anywhere else.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess it makes sense from network
traffic perspective to build images in appropriate AZ - uploading
AMI could take long time ;-)

I was able to build wheezy image, but had some problems building
unstable images. I had problems with kernels (but solved by adding
appropriate entry to providers/ec2/tasks/packages.py kernels)
and with apt-get (I haven't solve it yet).

I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to build it.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860