Updates to the euca2ools package.

Dear all,

I belatedly updated the euca2ools to version 3.1.0 in Unstable.  The delay was
caused by me not understanding that it needed an update of
python-requestbuilder.  Many thanks to Thomas Goirand for promptly uploading a
new upstream version (twice).

Now, there is also version 3.2.0-pre1 of euca2ools on GitHub, which I uploaded
in experimental.

The Freeze is soon, so if you have some specic needs that are not met by version
3.1.0, please let me know quickly so that we have a chance to take some action.
In that case, please read the 5th comment in http://eucalyptus.atlassian.net/browse/TOOLS-517
about the stability of version 3.2.0-pre1.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,