Looking for sponsor for s3fs-fuse

Dear debian-cloud,

I have packaged FUSE module for Amazon S3 called s3fs-fuse. In my
discussion with Jakub Wilk[1] we both agreed that debian-cloud members
could be interested in such package. The package has already been
reviewed by Jakub, so I hope I could found a DD on this list willing
to sponsor the package to Debian.

This software exists for a quite some time and has a noticeable user
base. Since there are other cloud storage platforms supporting the
same interface as S3, the package importance grows as well. I
personally have used it for a few years and it saved me a lot of
trouble in many cases. Due to licensing issues (GPLv2 linked against
openssl) the package couldn't be included in Debian before, but some
time ago the issue was resolved and I'm looking for a DD willing to
sponsor the package.

Here are some links for the interested ones:

 [1]: RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762015
 [2]: ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=601789
 [3]: package info: http://mentors.debian.net/package/s3fs-fuse
 [4]: source package: