Re: Logging multiple builds

Dnia 2014-07-09, śro o godzinie 09:15 +0200, Anders Ingemann pisze:
[ cut ]

> Rewriting the main module to be more composable has been on my todo
> list for a while.
> Especially because I would like to start writing some integration
> tests that test the entire bootstrapping process.
> I'll take a look at it in the coming days.

OK, thanks for the info.
Can you look at it to allow for better usage in the scripts?
I personally care about ability to build some AMIs
(or maybe images for other clouds), and to get their identifiers
to be able to run them and later delete them.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860