bootstrap-vz documentation ready
- To: debian-cloud <email@example.com>
- Subject: bootstrap-vz documentation ready
- From: Anders Ingemann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:11:17 +0100
- Message-id: <CAMcOGXEvHQv=f2dn5AZr5+jcQ7t6k+pbh6w5L+FTviakWL94rA@mail.gmail.com>
I have finally gotten around to writing the documentation for bootstrap-vz.
Any comments and corrections are welcome.
The development part still needs a lot of work (documenting the code is next on my list).
Do you think that this is usable for end-users or am I missing something big? (like what the whole thing is for or something)
p.s.: I was thinking about using pycco
to create annotated source pages, what do you think?