Building unstable by build-debian-cloud

Hello.
I have changed build-debian-cloud to allow for creating
unstable images. It works - I've created image
ami-15c7f17c and was able to run it (using PVM).

I've created pull request with changes; the most important
changes are:
 * adding "unstable" to release option in manifest schema
 * disabling DISTRIBUTION-updates source in /etc/apt/sources.list
 * moving kernel and network configuration to own JSON files

As for the last change - I've decided to move configuration
to own files as there will be one configuration option
to each release so keeping this in source would mean unnecessary
code changes.

I was also thinking whether to add "sid" or "unstable" and
decided for unstable. I think it will better convey meaning
when stable releases are named after Toy Story characters,
and unstable (maybe also testing) keep their "functional" names.

Please look at pull request and provide some feedback.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860