RE: How to boot XZ-compressed kernels on the EC2 ?

Hi all,

AWS EC2 does not currently support XZ compressed kernels, but is looking to do so in a future release of the PV-Grub AKI. I don't know any current work arounds, but I also don't think this will be a problem for very long. ;)

Regards,

  James

James Bromberger | Solution Architect | Amazon Web Services