virtualbox/vagrant images : guest additions

Hi,
I see that VBox guest additions are now in non-free section (and available as iso only: virtualbox-guest-additions-iso ).

To build VBox images (for VirtualBox but also with Vagrant) with build-debian-cloud (but more globally with other tools/methods), should we add non-free sections to apt sources ? Or should we drop guest additions ?

Dropping them would lead to providing images with lower capabilities and lower performances, but would keep *free* images.

By the way, providing an iso only is more complicated for the user compared to previous apt-get install of the additions. User need to mount the iso and launch additions himself, and won't get automatic updates on the iso content.

thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438