Re: Anybody intersted in packaging boto's requestbuilder ?

On 07/06/2013 08:37 AM, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:24:56AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
>>
>> I would need a python-requestbuilder package for updating euca2ools to version
>> 3.0.0, but I am severly over-commited for the next months at least, so I would
>> prefer not to maintain one more package.
>>
>> Would somebody be interested in packaging requestbuilder ?  (preferably in
>> collab-maint with Git or python-modules with Subversion)
>>
>>     https://github.com/boto/requestbuilder
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> my free time is still being massively taken by my work.  If nobody packages
> requestbuilder, it looks like euca2ools will not be updated in Debian for a
> while...
>
> Cheers,

Hi Charles,

I packaged it and uploaded it as you requested. It's currently in the
FTP masters NEW queue (so it will probably take a month to get in...).

If you wish, the git is here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=openstack/python-requestbuilder.git
git://anonscm.debian.org/openstack/python-requestbuilder.git

While I think the packaging is ok, the long description is crap, because
I couldn't find any information online. I would appreciate any help on this.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)