Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds"

On 04/29/2013 03:41 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
> The tools can be used with both Amazon's services and with installations of the
> Eucalyptus open-source cloud-computing infrastructure.
I agree with all be the above. euca2ools are useful for OpenStack,
and probably others as well. I'd rather see:

The tools can be used with both Amazon's services and with
installations of free software implementing the AWS APIs, like
Eucalyptus, OpenStack, and others.

Of course, I'm not an English native speaker, so I would welcome
a better wording.

Thomas