Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds"

    > See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/network-services-arent-free-or-nonfree.html.

    I have read this document, and agree with most of it...

    Also, I really dislike that you consider the freedom in terms of what
    type of commercial contract you have with the hosting provider. Eg, if
    you rent a server and pay for it every month, it's not the same freedom
    for you, as if you had bought it.

This seems like a misunderstanding.  There is nothing in that page
about this question.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation