OPW- Question about contribution

> I'm Celeste, a 23 years old systems engineering student from Buenos Aires,
> Argentina.  I study at "Universidad Tecnológica Nacional", a national
> university of my country that only teaches engineering.  I want to
> participate in the OPW program so i'm contacting you to know what kind of
> small contribution I can make to the project  "A cloud image for
> bioinformatics with Debian".

Hello Celeste,

Thank you for your intersest in Debian and bioinformatics.

I recommend you to have a look to the answer I made recently to another
person, who was interested by the Google Summer of Code.

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2013/04/msg00006.html

One key point is to chose one path among all the possible directions that this
project can take.  Once this is done, it will be easier to design a small
contribution to start with.

For instance, what is your strong point ?  From your presentation, it looks
like you know much more than me about computing (I am biologist by training).
With your background, what is your point of view of the proposed project ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,