Re: Availability of Debian official cloud images from debian.org

On Fri, Mar 15 2013, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> I'm only asking where to upload!!! :)
> I haven't (yet?) met anyone who would oppose to this idea.

This is my wild guess and just a hint what looks like Zack already wrote:
I think the point is not where to upload, but where to put and hook some
scripts. That may be with what generates the images that are hosted on
cdimage. The cdimage or d-i team or the like are probably the first
people I'd ask for advice on where and with what this is run. :)

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker ; freelance consultant