Re: Re: 'Official' Vagrant baseboxes

I don't believe any vm images by members of debian cloud team are on a ftp/http server yet? Its something I've wanted to have solved.
The first question is where would these belong? They are not the same as CD images.
Second, we must make sure the source code to build any images is provided.
Third, how do we get any image to become official and placed on the official host?