Re: New Alioth project: 'cloud' :-)

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:39:59AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> thanks for setting up these well-needed mailing lists.  An Alioth project was
> definitely the way to go to create them.

Glad you agree!

> For packages that are currently hosted somewhere else, I would be reluctant to
> transfer their repository if the result is a decrease of the number of people
> who can write to them.  Have you considered setting an ACL to give write access
> to all Debian Developers, like in the debian-med Alioth group ?

Seems reasonable to me. That change is in place now, together with broadening
project + git read access to the whole world and adding our fifth alioth
project admin.  Apparently a relevant Alioth cron job runs every 6 hours, so it
it seems restricted still, just wait a bit.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org