GSoC : Interested In "cloud image for bioinformatics " Project

Respected Developers,
                                  I am interested in cloud image for bioinformatics with Debian project for GSoC. And, I want to know what should I put on the proposal, as the https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#Title_of_the_project  page says that depending on the content of the proposal, the student will be able to learn. Since, I have interest in Cloud computing and quite before I have used the amazon aws services. Please help me by guiding me properly for the proposal.

Regards,
Mridul Bhatnagar