Re: Official Debian image request: Google Compute Engine (was: Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds")

Le Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 01:50:48AM -0700, Jimmy Kaplowitz a écrit :

> * The images are built with Anders' script build-debian-cloud
> (https://github.com/andsens/build-debian-cloud), which was called
> ec2debian-build-ami until we worked with him to add Google Compute
> Engine support.

Hi Jimmy and David,

build-debian-cloud is easy to use, but I found useful the command-line snippet
on http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Squeeze, that describes how to
prepare the image for the Amazon Elastic Computer Cloud.  Could you paste one
(or send to the list so that one of us can paste), for the Google Compute
Engine pages ?

By the way, do you mind if I add your names to http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud
(or please go ahead if you would like to add them yourselves).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan