Re: cloud.debian.org pseudo-package now available

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 08:10:08AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> The bug tracking system allows the sorting of the bugs in ad-hoc categories
> with usertags on "packagename"@packages.debian.org.  You can see
> http://bugs.debian.org/debian-policy for example.
>
> If you like the idea, I can create categories for "packaging", "images" and
> "documentation" for instance, and mention them on the wiki page.

Sure, I'm a bit fan of categories in the BTS so, personally, I'd welcome
this change. One important category that might be missing from your list
is "infrastructure", not in the sense of _team_ infrastructure, but
rather in the build tool chain for images and overall integration in
Debian (e.g. where do we document we lack a service that implement the
AMI discovery API discussed in a separate thread with Eric?).

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .