Re: team infrastructure (wiki page, doc, bug tracking, etc.)

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for brushing up the team infrastructure.  I think that a BTS
pseudopakcage called cloud.debian.org is a very good idea.  In the short term,
we can make this URL redirect to the team page in the wiki.

I am not sure if we need an Alioth project.  I would rather recommend to
dispatch new package according to their content to existing teams, in
particular the Perl, Python and Java packaging teams, which are very open.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan