[review] waagent: Windows Azure Linux Agent (part2)

Hi,

----------------------------------
waagent, debian/post*,pre*

 Well, upstream waagent contains init script and conf file...
 It's not good for distributions since big 2 reasons.

 If we modified init script in package via patch, then upstream modify
 waagent, every time we should change its patch...

 We (at least Debian based distribution) treat configureation file
 under /etc as "special" one. Package manager handles conf files as
 smart as policy compliant.

 If waagent would be split into each files, it would be better and happy.
 And you can decrease lines in post/pre* scripts. It worth to ask upstream.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane