We haul any kind of freight, all quotes are free.

Hello, I'm reaching out to see if you need anything shipped or quoted. We have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and would love the opportunity to do business with you. We can haul anything from small items and pallets to automobiles and cranes. We handle both domestic (United States) and International shipping. We have experience hauling all sorts and sizes of equipment and products. Please call, text or email me with any questions you have or to receive a free quote. We’re always here to help! If you're interested in our services, please include your phone number in your response and I can give you a call.

We ship anywhere in the country!
Morgan Allen
Logistics Coordinator
United States of Freight
Cell: (561) 980-4000
Email: morganallenusf@gmail.com
Address: 3100 S Federal Highway, Delray Beach, FL 33483

If you would like to opt-out of receiving future emails from me, please reply to this email with OPT-OUT in the subject line.