"brew-install" versioning scheme (it was Re: How to go about `clj`?)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 18:50, Elana Hashman <ehashman@debian.org> wrote:
> One quick question for Alex so it doesn't get lost in my email body: is
> the versioning scheme of brew-install always going to match that of the
> current version of Clojure? (i.e. brew-install scripts released
> alongside Clojure 1.10 will have versions starting with 1.10.x) I'm
> worried that semversion mismatching may cause confusion.

I know I'm not Alex, nor I can't see the future.
That being said, so far the answer seems to be "yes".

As of 42 minutes ago, brew-install's latest release is 1.10.3.949.
Whereas Clojure's latest stable release is 1.10.3.

https://github.com/clojure/brew-install/releases/
https://github.com/clojure/clojure/releases/

Best,
Leandro