Re: Welcoming Leandro Doctors as our 2021 GSoC Student

On 2021-06-09 10:20, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:

I thus hereby welcome and congratulate Leandro Doctors (allentiak on
IRC), who's been selected as the GSoC 2021 student for the "Improving
Clojure Build Tools in Debian" project [1].

For the list record, Louis-Philippe will be our main mentor, and Utkarsh Gupta is our co-mentor. I will be advising and assisting as best I can.

The official GSoC project link is: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5680709752061952/#5194169531760640

Welcome Leandro!

- e