Missing *.installcligac

[CC me please]

Hi all,

  I am sure everyone is pretty busy with the mono transition. However
I have two questions.

1. Is there a way to trigger a lintian error/warning for a missing
*.installcligac ? I realized I messed up the activiz.net packaging by
not providing a *.installcligac file in the debian/ dir, as can be
seen on:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libactiviz.net-cil/filelist

2. Less important, is there a way to get rid of the message
"dh_cligacpolicy: Warning! No Build-Depends(-Indep) on cli-common-dev
(>= 0.5.7)!". I believe I wrote the B-D properly: "cli-common-dev (>=
0.8~)", as seen on:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/activiz.net/trunk/debian/control?view=markup

Thanks for your time,
--