Re: Trying to build OpenMCDF using mono

Hi Jo,

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Jo Shields <directhex@apebox.org> wrote:
> On 06/11/2011 18:42, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> I am trying to build the OpenMCDF project using mono:
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/collab-maint/deb-maint/openmcdf/
>> However it currently fails to build the test suite with:
> In my experience, test suites are far more hard work than the apps
> themselves. Turn it off if it's too much arseache.

After reading the xbuild man page I tried:

xbuild /target:StructuredStorageExplorer,OpenMcdf
/home/mathieu/debian/deb-maint/openmcdf/openmcdf-1.5.2/src/OpenMcdf.sln

however it fails with:

/home/mathieu/debian/deb-maint/openmcdf/openmcdf-1.5.2/src/OpenMcdf.sln:
error : Target named 'StructuredStorageExplorer,OpenMcdf' not found in
the project.
Done building project
"/home/mathieu/debian/deb-maint/openmcdf/openmcdf-1.5.2/src/OpenMcdf.sln".--
FAILED

How should I interpret the man page for xbuild:

OPTIONS
       /target:T1[,TN]
              List of targets to build

Let say I need to build target bla and target foo, how should I spell
it out on the command line ?

Thanks again,
--
Mathieu