Re: upgrading from stable to testing wipes out include directories

I'm not sure what this has to do with the Mono mailing list?

-- Sent from my HP Pre3

On 26 Aug 2011 05:15, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler@tysdomain.com> wrote:

Hello:
I'm curious what's going on here. I upgraded from stable to testing, to
find multiple include directories had been trashed. Mainly
/usr/include/sys, etc etc. I don't know who this needs to be reported
to, but upgrading from squeeze to testing should not wipe out packages, no?

--

Take care,
Ty