Removing docky from gnome-do

Hello release team!

We recently got FTBFS bug #598176 on gnome-do-docklets. This indicated
me to the fact that we still ship the `docky' theme in gnome-do.

This functionality was branched out into a separate docky source
package some time ago. The package is currently in Squeeze. It's not
desirable to duplicate the functionality in this way. Upstream
recommends against it as well.

It seems to me that the best way to resolve this is to patch docky out
of gnome-do and remove gnome-do-docklets.

I've prepared this update in SVN and attached the diff. Will you
unblock such a change if it lands in unstable?

Cheers,
Iain