Re: gdiplus problem

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 13:19 +0100, matteo tesser wrote:
> HI,
>
> I attached a small monodevelop solution containing a small sample
> which draws a pentagon. It works on ubuntu 10.04 but it does not in
> ubuntu 10.10.

This looks like a problem with Maverick somehow - the
OutOfMemoryException can happen when pretty much anything fails inside
libgdiplus (e.g. a null pointer). I've got exactly the same Mono version
on my Lucid desktop and Maverick laptop (including the exact same
package for libgdiplus) and the issue only happens on Maverick.