Re: Request for someone to review my deb packages, and get themmerge into unstable

Hi Jo,

I have fix the ITP bug on changelog, and update Stand-Version to 3.8.2,

and I also fix the bug error for uiautomationwinforms,
and manage to build them on my PPA, the links are below.
please take a look and review them.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

https://edge.launchpad.net/~raywang/+archive/uia2atk

> > uiautomationwinforms has an additional patch for ubuntu, but it
just
> to fix an error, and it won't hurt anything.
> >
> > Thank you for your helps

---
Ray Wang (王磊)
Software Engineer