Cinnamon 5.2 packages

I finished prepare "initial" cinnamon 5.2 packages for experimental, build with debomatic for fast build test and use for fast install/upgrade/use tests: http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#dpr-cinnamon-unstable (I did to unstable only to avoid deps resolve possible issue with experimental of debomatic)

Before request to a DD to upload them (to experimental) need more testing, in particular xapp and cinnamon packages, checking also content and diff from previous version to avoid some mistake that I might have done, today I did only a very fast look and I not have time to better check.

Reminder: on Ubuntu cinnamon 5.0 packages migration (and probably migration to debian testing of future 5.2 packages if will be not solved) was blocked for long time because mozjs78 fails to build on armhf (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1001314), should be solved in latest build of today but to check if fully solved before future upload to unstable and check is there is other things that can block migration to testing (or ubuntu for next lts)

@Joshua: can you help me to check and tests please?

I did only a fast upgrade test, on a vm where I reproduced shutdown hang issue (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=996668) it was not reproducible anymore, but I'm not 100% sure that is fully solved, I need other further confirmations

If there are other people following the mailing-list and want help to test they are welcome

for test using 5.2 packages from debomatic (will be available only few days):

# add to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb [trusted=yes] http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/debomatic/dpr-cinnamon-unstable/ dpr-cinnamon-unstable main

apt update
apt -t dpr-cinnamon-unstable full-upgrade