xapp conf file moved to another package marked as obsolete

Hi, maxy and norbert, about https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=983441 in https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/xapp/-/commit/92e10371cac3c34fd42e3fdaf99f91d79da7b462 I didn't add rm in maintscript because file was not removed but moved to another package, some times ago on irc chat you tell me to use rm of maintscript, yesteday I tried it but on upgrade it delete the file installed from the new package (that is wrong). Is there another solution that solves the obsolete conf file issue without remove the file on upgrade? (making it missed even if present on the new package)

here the testing package, the commit of the test is not pushed now: http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#dpr-cinnamon-unstable/xapp/2.2.2-1~1