Me and Fabio stepping up to maintain

Hello everyone,

After Norbert has announced that he does not want to do any packaging work/maintenance for Cinnamon, I'd be happy to step up. In fact, I got the debian folder part of it all done, placed in Ubuntu Cinnamon's GitHub Repos: https://github.com/Ubuntu-Cinnamon-Remix. For me, this is mostly an announcement post saying I'm ready.

And while this is great and all, one man (especially one coming from somewhere else) just hopping up to be the one man is difficult. I suggest that Fabio Fantoni <fantonifabio@tiscali.it>, if willing, should also help step up. He does a lot in playing with upstream, forwarding bug reports, etc. and I would love to be able to work with him.

Thoughts/questions/concerns?
-Josh