Cinnamon 5 bugfix packages

Hi, today testing latest cinnamon components packages bugfix (for next uploads) I saw that nemo fails build on configure, is not a regression of latest commits because I saw that failed also on latest reproducible test with same error: https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/nemo.html

I not understand what is exactly the error because pkg-config checks seems ok and only strange messages are:

Pkg-config binary for MachineChoice.BUILD is not cached.
Pkg-config binary missing from cross or native file, or env var undefined.
but after:

Trying a default Pkg-config fallback at pkg-config
Found pkg-config: /usr/bin/pkg-config (0.29.2)
So also pkg-config should be ok

maybe lately I'm too tired and trivial things escape me, can someone take a look and help me please?