Re: Me and Fabio stepping up to maintain

Hi Fabio

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> @Norbert: today I added a d/patch to nemo from upstream
> (https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/nemo/-/commit/6a500a1b7d48b3d2c2d665f1cd7243055cfd6b78)
> that fixed some bugs with favorites including closing of #988924, I
> already tested it, you think is possible upload it or it's not important

Thanks a lot. I can upload this immediately, but I have one question:
	Do we want to get this fix into testing/bullseye?
THat is, should we upload to unstable or to experimental?

> about upload packages if you want I'll start the procedure for DM
> (https://nm.debian.org/person/fantu/), since 2014 I only contributed on

I think that would be a good idea! I can provide endorsements for you.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev