Re: Cinnamon security issue caused by segfault in caribou (as regression of xorg CVE-2020-25712 fix)

Hi Fabio,

> Thanks for reply, I did a nmudiff, no error showed but seems not arrived
> to bugtracker, tried another time and same result, did another for

Strange, did you actually send it to the bts? You need to save the
output of nmudiff in a file and attach it to an email to the bug.

> https://salsa.debian.org/fantu-guest/caribou and do:
>
> > gbp buildpackage --git-builder='debuild -d -S -sa'

Ok, I don'T use debuild but I know what to do no worry.

I try to upload it today when I have time between kid.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev