Re: Updating Blueberry

Il 27/01/2020 00:38, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, Norbert Preining wrote:
I took a look at this as well as upstream, and ....
	Depends: python (>= 2.4), python (<< 3)
this is a no-go, we need Python3 support. We cannot introduce a Python2
package now Python2 is in full purge mode.
Interestingly, the actual files are Py3 files. I have made a package and
will later push it to the cinnamon repositories on salsa.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev

add blueberry is really needed? blueman already in repository (and actually in cinnamon-desktop-environment recommends) is not sufficient? (for example features missed) If I remember good some years ago was already discussed about add it and maxy rejected it. I not found the discussion about but only a bugreport when he added blueman as recommend: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=800346

Offtopic: I was reminded of the "simple/quick addition of new languages from gui" currently missing (since they removed it from the cinnamon control panel a few years ago) of which I have not found a valid substitute for debian (the the only idea was to put it back in the panel, however it would be a large patch not acceptable upstream), someone have other idea about?