Concerning libtimezonemap in Debian (ITP #948696)

Hi Jeremy,

you have done the packaging/development of libtimezonemap for Ubuntu.
Is there any reason why you didn't upload to Debian?

We need it for Cinnamon 4.4 which I am currently preparing to upload to
experimental, and for now I have packaged libtimezonemap in the
cinnamon-team, just changing the minimal fields in d/control to point to
the Debian Cinnamon team.

But if you prefer to upload it to Debian, or propose any other
organization, I would be happy to pass it over.

Please let me know your preferences!

All the best

Norbert

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Debian Cinnamon Team <debian-cinnamon@lists.debian.org>
>
> * Package name    : libtimezonemap
>   Version         : 0.4.6
>   Upstream Author : Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com>
> * URL             : https://code.launchpad.net/~timezonemap-team/timezonemap/
> * License         : GPL
>   Programming Lang: C
>   Description     : GTK+3 timezone map widget
>
> Timezone map widget for GTK+3 to be used in Cinnamon (4.4)

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev