cjs mozjs 78

Hi Fabio,

thanks for your comments on the github issues. I have for now used the
mega-patch for cjs ("hammer method") and the fix for cjs in
cinnamon.git, everything is in branches
	mozjs78
(cjs and cinnamon repositories).

We still need to fix
- symbols of cjs, they are completely messed up
- list of installed files ("installed_tests" and maybe others)
and of course do some test.

I hope I have time to look into these items the next days, but if you
could also look at it that would be great.

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev