Debian 10 Cinnamon

Hi,

I recently made the switch from Ubuntu 16.04LTS to Debian 10 Cinnamon. It is installed as the sole OS on an 2011 iMac. It works quite well I must say.

I am missing a good place to exchange information, ask questions that are specifically relevant to Debian with Cinnamon. Everywhere I look I get just too much un-relevant information.

Could you maybe point out a good starting point for me?

For example; I landed here while I was searching for information about where the address book data and agenda data go if one fills in a nextcloud account in system-settings --> internet-accounts. Not seeing any difference in Thunderbird address book/agenda...

I know I can just install an add-on like Lightning and some others, but I like to keep things clean, so a better way would just be using what is already there?

As one can see, this page (https://packages.debian.org/buster/cinnamon-desktop-environment) does not really answer that question.

I hope to find a good place to discuss these kind of things like I always had on Ubuntu forums for example.

Thanks!