Question: trigger autopkgtests with packages that are not in the dependency chain
Dear CI team,
Quoting debci/docs/MAINTAINERS.md first:
The test suite for a source package will be executed:
* when any package in the dependency chain of its binary packages
* when the package itself changes;
* when 1 month is passed since the test suite was run for the last time.
In Kali Linux, I have a package named kali-tweaks, it provides an UI to
configure different components of the system. For example, it allows
configuring the SSH client. It does NOT depend on openssh-client,
however I would like to trigger autopkgtest when the package
openssh-client changes. How can I achieve that?
What I'm after is something like:
* a field "DebCI-Trigger:" or similar, that I could add to kali-tweaks
debian/control, and where I could list extra-packages that should
* alternatively, a way to run autopkgtests more often (say every day)
for the package kali-tweaks
* any other idea?
Apologies if the topic is already documented somewhere, or if I'm
missing something obvious.
Thanks in advance!
Arnaud Rebillout / Offensive Security / Kali Linux Developer