Re: Summary of the Arm ports BoF at DC18
- To: Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
- Cc: Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian CI team <email@example.com>, Agustin Henze <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sven Hartge <email@example.com>, Iñaki Malerba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Summary of the Arm ports BoF at DC18
- From: Paul Gevers <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:31:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20190415102555.GF28246@mapreri.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1gKTIY-0001x5-RN@mail.einval.com> <email@example.com> <20190414212545.GD28246@mapreri.org> <20190415000606.GB23172@debian.org> <20190415102555.GF28246@mapreri.org>
On 15-04-2019 12:25, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 09:06:06PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
>> can you please add Paul? I signed up, but never had the bandwidth to
>> actually do anything, and now with DebConf getting closer I will have
>> even less time.
> ACK, done.
>> BTW Amazon also has arm64 instances now so maybe it would be easier to
>> use those instead.
> I thought one goal was also to avoid being excessively tied to a single
Today I wanted to continue with creating our arm64 setup. However, it
seems that salsa-ci is now using all resources (We were unable to create
your devices: You have reached the maximum number of c2.large.arm
devices for this project..). Is there any way to increase the number, or
do we have to ask salsa-ci to decrease the number they are using?
Description: OpenPGP digital signature