Migrating to salsa
- Subject: Migrating to salsa
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Antonio Terceiro)
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:25:45 -0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20180303002545.GA24757@debian.org>
- In-reply-to: <20180215114842.GZ26855@laboissiere.net>
- References: <20180203124347.GM8101@laboissiere.net> <20180207081447.GA16825@laboissiere.net> <20180215112816.GD16684@debian.org> <20180215114842.GZ26855@laboissiere.net>
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:48:42PM +0100, Rafael Laboissi?re wrote:
> * Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at debian.org> [2018-02-15 09:28]:
> > On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 09:14:47AM +0100, Rafael Laboissi?re wrote:
> > > * Rafael Laboissi?re <rafael at debian.org> [2018-02-03 13:43]:
> > >
> > > > Are there any plans to migrate the Git repository for autodep8
> > > > from Alioth to Salsa?
> > >
> > > There was no reaction to my question above. If you wish, I can take
> > > care of the migration and set the redirection in AliothRewriter.
> > It's in my plans to do that not only for autodep8 but for all other
> > CI-related repositories (autopkgtest, debci, debian-ci-config).
> The starting point is to create a group on Salsa for that, if it does not
> exist yet.
I have just migrated all our repositories to Salsa:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available