Bug#851232: debci: does not understand space-separated tests
- Subject: Bug#851232: debci: does not understand space-separated tests
- From: email@example.com (Antonio Terceiro)
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:05:36 -0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 07:12:36AM +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> Package: debci
> Version: 1.5
> Severity: normal
> The autopkgtest spec says "Test names are separated by comma and/or
> whitespace" (which I admit is weird, but it's what it says) and the
> reference implementation implements that:
> debian/tests/control in nss-mdns 0.10-8 has space-separated Tests (because
> I misremembered what is allowed) and it looks as though ci.debian.net
> responds to this by only running the first test per stanza:
> There is no practical impact right now for this particular package,
> because I don't think nss-mdns' tests can be relied on to work in a
> container anyway, so they're all skipped.
debci does not handle debian/tests/control in any way, that is
completely left for autopkgtest. Maybe that is a problem with the
version of autopkgtest that is currently in the workers (4.0.5)?
I plan to upgrade to the latest version from backports soon.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available