Bug#849676: autopkgtest fails it's own testcases since dpkg 1.18.15
- Subject: Bug#849676: autopkgtest fails it's own testcases since dpkg 1.18.15
- From: email@example.com (Paul Gevers)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 21:54:08 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161230141215.GH1085@donald> <email@example.com>
On 30-12-16 15:24, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 30-12-16 15:12, Martin Pitt wrote:
>> This is worth uploading, but I figure I'll wait a bit more for your
>> --apt-series changes to land too?
I have an RC bug in one of my packages and will need to attend to that
first. It will probably take me more than a week for my --apt-release
changes to finalize. (I think I'll go back non python3-apt processing).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature