Bug#743029: marked as done (autopkgtest: Support access to package repository during testrun)
- Subject: Bug#743029: marked as done (autopkgtest: Support access to package repository during testrun)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jakub Wilk)
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:03:00 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140414070231.GA5521@jwilk.net>
- In-reply-to: <20140331095017.GD3024@piware.de>
- References: <20140331073855.GB3024@piware.de> <20140330082430.22659.69072.reportbug@steinpilz> <handler.743029.D743029.email@example.com> <20140331081016.GA6733@jwilk.net> <20140331095017.GD3024@piware.de>
* Martin Pitt <mpitt at debian.org>, 2014-03-31, 11:50:
>>But after the package is built and the dependencies are installed,
>>adt-run could (and should) block the network access.
>Could, certainly. Should, I doubt that. It's very useful to be able to
>access the package archive for testing things that interact with it,
>such as apt, schroot, pbuilder, etc.
Sometimes deleting $HOME is a useful thing to do, but we don't let tests
do it without declaring appropriate restriction.
So let's add restriction(s) to the specification that let tests declare
that they access external network.