Bug#737242: adt-run: suboptimal diagnostics if all tests were skipped
- Subject: Bug#737242: adt-run: suboptimal diagnostics if all tests were skipped
- From: email@example.com (Martin Pitt)
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 11:33:59 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140205103359.GH3059@piware.de>
- In-reply-to: <20140131182146.GA24487@jwilk.net>
- References: <20140131182146.GA24487@jwilk.net>
Jakub Wilk [2014-01-31 19:21 +0100]:
> adequate SKIP Test breaks testbed but testbed does not advertise revert-full-system
At least that explains what's going on.
> adt-run: @@@@@@@@@@ run_tests ...
> * SKIP package has metadata but no tests
That's indeed confusing, I'll look into fixing that.
> Additionally, the exit status is 10, which is not one of
> the codes documented in the manual page:
> # echo $?
That's 8 + (binary or) 2, i. e. "no tests in this package" |
"at least one test skipped". The 8 is indeed confusing, but at least
it is consistently confusing with the "no tests" message above :-)
Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Developer (www.debian.org)