Bug#711844: illegal-runtime-test-name on capital letters in test names
- Subject: Bug#711844: illegal-runtime-test-name on capital letters in test names
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Martin Pitt)
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:28:41 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130923102841.GA4201@piware.de>
- In-reply-to: <51B58E0F.email@example.com>
- References: <51B58BF7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <51B58E0F.email@example.com>
Niels Thykier [2013-06-10 10:27 +0200]:
> Lintian is following the spec here:
> Test names are separated by whitespace and should contain only
> characters which are legal in package names, plus `/'.
> "Uppercase" letters are not allowed in package names.
> Re-assigning to autopkgtest as a wishlist bug.
Tests with uppercase names already work, but indeed the spec should be
adjusted accordingly. Done that in git head now, thanks!
Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Developer (www.debian.org)